Friday, March 4, 2011

Perth Writers'Festival

#This weekend I am at the Writers'Festival in Perth.
The festival is at the beautiful University of Western
Australia, and the sun is shining.

#My first session on Saturday
March 5th is with Brenda Walker and Hetti Perkins.
We are discussing the concept of HOME. Donna Ward is in the
chair.

#Second session is with Fiona McGregor and Natasha Lester.
We will talk about writing fiction, and how novels have the
ability to reveal what goes on behind the facades of
everyday life. Terri Ann White is in the chair.

#Third is a Sunday workshop on how to write memoir, with
reference to my book "Writing the Story of Your Life".

#Then on Monday there is a session on how fiction
expresses the idea of grief. My novel "Child of the Twilight"
is the one I will be discussing here.
The other writers on the panel are Natasha Lester and Stephen
Daisley.
Dennis Haskell is in the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment